Friday, August 13, 2010

Tucker can Ride His Bike!!!

Last night Brad decided it was time to do the dad thing and teach Tucker to ride his bike without training wheels. We had Tucker all geared up: gloves and helmet, because we were expecting some major crash and burn moments. To our surprise, it took Brad holding on to Tucker's seat once and letting go and he had it! We could not believe it, wow that was so easy! We then took him down to the church and rode all over. He thought he was pretty neat. I remember when I learned to ride and bike and I know it took me a very long time and my poor dad running along side of me forever! But not my little Tucker, he is so good at whatever he does. I cant believe how big he is getting! I love him more and more every day!!! Nice job Tucker you are amazing!!!!

No comments: