Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just an update....

Well as most of you know Brad and I are expecting our third child in Feb. I have been really sick so I really have no energy to keep up on my poor blog lol! So for now things are great. We miss Brad and he enjoys his job. He says that it is lonely and hopes we can be up there soon...we will just have to see what happens. Tucker starts school September 20....crazy I know! Bry is getting so big and he has nw realized that he can scream...boy does he have a loud voice..my little quiet boy has no turned into a screaming monster LOL. We went to Hogal Zoo a few weeks ago and that was so hot, but it was a good time. Brad and I have taken a few rides on the harley every weekend that he has off we make sure we get in some sort of a ride. I know that everyone loves summer but all I have to say is the 90's need to go away!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

you should have gotten in the pool with at Kelty's party. It felt sooooo good.