Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting So Big!
















Well Bryken is almost a month old and boy do I take too many pictures! I went to Walmart on Saturday and printed off 209! YIKES! But hey they are only little once. I love the song "Let them Be Little" it is an amazing song. At Bry's Dr. check up he weighed in at 8 pounds! Bryken is already trying to roll over and he holds his head so well when we have tummy time! He is making so many more noises and I find myself grabbing the video camera quite often as well. Tucker loves his brother like crazy, and he actually got soaked with pee in the face and in his hair oh yes and all over his shirt :) the other night. It was funny, I was surprised because he laughed and he tells everyone, "Do you know what my brother did?" I am so lucky to have these two precious boys! Here are some random pictures...

No comments: