Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Willow Lake

We took the kids up to Willow Lake last weekend. We realized that there is a bit of a bite in the air and we had better get the kids out swimming ASAP :) They had so much fun.
The boys loved Annie chasing them in the water

Beef loved to dig

 

Tucker isn't afraid of a little cold water


Tucker was so great about taking her out into the water and making sure she was safe

 



Brad loves this dog just as much as the kids do

 

Tucker and Annie could do this all day

Only my daughter lol
 



Why not get buried in the sand :)

 


Cutest boys I know
 

She had to burry herself of course


Best looking man I know


 


 



 

Sun tanning

He thought this was pretty funny

Love this boy
 
I cant believe that our summer is almost over! It just ends way too fast. I love how much time we are able to spend with each other in these wide open Wyoming skies. These kids grow up way too fast and I know I cant stop them, but I am enjoying watching how they change and who they are becoming.  Brad and I are very lucky to have these little ones.

 

 

 

 

No comments: