Monday, September 3, 2012

Burnt Lake

We use to go craw dad fishing all the time in Idaho Falls, we hadnt been up here yet, so we ventured out to Burnt Lake to see if it was any good. I am pretty sure we took my truck (lol yes I said mine) down a four wheeler trail, it was very bumpy but we made it. Of course we did, with Brad driving nothing is impossible.
Brad cast out a few times but we had no luck.

The kids enjoyed just playing outside. Yes Bryken is in shorts and his cowboy boots, I have learned to pick my battles with this little love.

This is the view from Burnt Lake. It is a very pretty location.

Little buddies.

Love him :)
 
Even though we didnt have any luck this time, we still have a few weekends to see if we can find where those little buggers are in Wyoming :)

No comments: