Saturday, July 23, 2011

So confused.....

Well Brad and I have come to quite a fork in our road.....he has a really great job and he is making good money. I am making average mula for now...so I applied for a job in Wyoming making $15.00...but it is salary..they are giving me the opprotunity for a phone interview so it could potentionally be a great thing. The complete DOWNER was when I called up and talked to a few daycares! Well it goes a little something like this...$1320-$1360 for my three kids and that is with Tucker being there only after school! I about barfed! So that $1.67 more an hour just flew out the window. Then rent would be about $800.00 a month for a TRAILER in a trailer park, plus utilities and internet and t.v. So we are looking at $1400 a month for rent there. Then my boss and I were talking and I was informed that one of the probation officers is planning on moving as soon as she gets a job where her fiance is...he also told me that I would be the next in line for that position if I were to stay around and apply. And that would increase my paycheck $400.00 a month. We pay $200.00 a month for Brad to live there in rent...at least $150.00 a week for him money for gas and food...and then we spend another $150.00 a month in groceries for him. That is $800.00 in extra spendings that we could save living together again. But he has a really great job, and it has benefits which is something that he will not be able to get somewhere else considering he does not have his high school diploma. So now what? I just do not know what to do..do I see us in Wyoming long term..No! We love it here and what a pain in the butt to have to bring him back here to find a job. It stinks because he makes such good money over there, but having him home all the time would be worth the sacrafice...

No comments: